- Annual Medical Mission Trip to Peru- MedPACt
- Apopka Farmworkers Clinic- MedPACt
- Asthma Awareness Inspires Relief
- Chapman Compassionate Care Clinic
- Electric Daisy Carnival
- Emergency Medical Responders (EMR) Program
- Global Health Programs
- Healthy Knights Expo
- KNIGHTS Clinic
- Project Downtown
- Relay for Life
- Rising Youth
- Shepherd’s Hope
- Special Olympics & Equine Therapy Program at the McCormick Research Institute
- St. Thomas Aquinas Medical Clinic
- Volunteer at the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Zora Neale Hurston Festival
In This Section
In July 2016, MedPACt and the UCF College of Nursing established a local presence in collaboration with the Farmworker Association of Florida to provide health clinics to those without health insurance. We provide services in a range of specialties including internal medicine, pediatric, ophthalmology, nephrology, obstetrics/gynecology, dermatology, and physical therapy. Our volunteers include faculty and students from across UCF including medicine, nursing, physical therapy, social work, and counselor education programs as well as the UF College of Pharmacy.
We hold a clinic approximately every quarter at the Farmworker Association of Florida in Apopka. More information on the Farmworker Association of Florida can be found here.
Learn more about MedPACt here.
If you’re interested in volunteering, contact Brenda Perez.
[google_map address=”1264 Apopka Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703″]