- Annual Medical Mission Trip to Peru- MedPACt
- Apopka Farmworkers Clinic- MedPACt
- Asthma Awareness Inspires Relief
- Chapman Compassionate Care Clinic
- Electric Daisy Carnival
- Emergency Medical Responders (EMR) Program
- Global Health Programs
- Healthy Knights Expo
- KNIGHTS Clinic
- Project Downtown
- Relay for Life
- Rising Youth
- Shepherd’s Hope
- Special Olympics & Equine Therapy Program at the McCormick Research Institute
- St. Thomas Aquinas Medical Clinic
- Volunteer at the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Zora Neale Hurston Festival
In This Section
“Shepherd’s Hope is the leading voice for the uninsured and underinsured in Central Florida raising awareness of the issues they face and providing access to free high quality, compassionate medical care.
Its work also benefits the region’s business community and broader health care system by helping lower the cost of health insurance and unburdening an already strained health care system.”
Learn more about Shepherd’s Hope here.
If you’d like to volunteer at Shepherd’s Hope, please click here.