IF YOU ARE A UCF HEALTH PATIENT OF THIS PHYSICIAN AND WISH TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM, PLEASE USE THE PATIENT PORTAL.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC (2005-2007)
- Associate Professor, Department of Medical Education, University of Central Florida (2007-2014)
- Full Professor, Departments of Medical Education and Clinical Sciences (2014 – Present; granted tenure in 2017)
For a complete list of publications, please click here.
- Hernandez C, Daly K, Mehta A, Verduin M. A pilot study examining biofeedback and structured napping to promote medical student wellbeing. AMEE MedEdPublish, 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15694/mep.2019.000110.1
- Green EP, Dallaghan GL, O’Hearn DJ, Verduin ML, Zehle CH. Establishing fair and ethical medical student promotions committees. Med Sci Educ 2018;28:561-7.
- Cendan JC, Castiglioni A, Johnson TR, Eakins M, Verduin ML, Asmar A, Metcalf D, Hernandez C. Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the impact of adoption of a mobile application for the assessment of professionalism in medical trainees. Acad Med 2017;92:S33-S42.
- Verduin ML. Improving the recruitment of medical students into psychiatry. Acad Psychiatry 2017;41(2):207-12.
- Verduin ML. Commentary on 2 cases of takotsubo cardiomyopathy involving psychotropic medication. J Psychiatr Pract, 2016;22(3):239-40.
- Dube B, Verduin M. A brief examination of integrated care in undergraduate medical education. Acad Psychiatry 2015;39(4):457-60.
- Verduin M, Balon R, Coverdale J, Louie A, Beresin E, Roberts L. The rising cost of medical education and its significance for (not only) psychiatry. Acad Psychiatry 2014;38(3):305-8.
- Verduin ML. Design and implementation of a novel behavioral sciences course for first year medical students. Acad Psychiatry 2014;38(1):96-9.
- Verduin M, Boland RJ, Guthrie TM. New directions in medical education related to psychiatry. Int Rev Psychiatry 2013;25(3):338-46.
- Verduin ML, LaRowe SD, Myrick H, Cannon-Bowers J, Bowers C. Computer simulation games as an adjunct for treatment in male veterans with alcohol use disorder. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 2013;44:316-22.
- Bowers C, Procci K, Joyce R, Verduin M, LaRowe S, Cannon-Bowers JA, Smith, P. Serious games for therapy: a training perspective. Journal of Cybertherapy and Rehabilitation 2011;4(4):447.