- Annual Medical Mission Trip to Peru- MedPACt
- Apopka Farmworkers Clinic- MedPACt
- Asthma Awareness Inspires Relief
- Chapman Compassionate Care Clinic
- Electric Daisy Carnival
- Emergency Medical Responders (EMR) Program
- Global Health Programs
- Healthy Knights Expo
- KNIGHTS Clinic
- Project Downtown
- Relay for Life
- Rising Youth
- Shepherd’s Hope
- Special Olympics & Equine Therapy Program at the McCormick Research Institute
- St. Thomas Equinas Medical Clinic
- Volunteer at the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Zora Neale Hurston Festival
In This Section
The Orlando VA Medical Center’s partnership with the UCF College of Medicine is shared through our partnership with the Orlando Regional Medical Center. As a teaching hospital, the center is a state-of-the-art environment that provides a full range of services and educational opportunities while also fostering a philosophy of medical service as an empathetic enterprise.
Learn more about volunteering at the VA here.
If you are a MEDICAL STUDENT interested in volunteering, please contact Soraya Smith.
[google_map address=”13800 Veterans Way, Orlando, FL 32827″]