- Bay Pines
- Central Florida Behavioral Hospital
- Flagler Health
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare
- Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs
- NCH Healthcare System
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Pasadena Villa
- The Nemours Foundation
- UCF Lake Nona Medical Center
- University Behavioral Center
In This Section
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital, an emergency receiving facility, opened in the fall of 2008 and sits on seven Their therapeutic environment is serene and homelike, and the semi-tropical climate of Florida allows for year-round outdoor activities.
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital embraces a trauma informed philosophy of care, emphasizing the concepts of empowerment, connection, collaboration, and hope. They seek to build on each individual’s/family’s set of strengths in an environment of acceptance and validation that assists each patient in learning to self manage their behaviors in age appropriate ways.
Their caring team of professionals knows that every patient has unique gifts, and it is their chance to give them the tools they need to improve their life and their relationships with their family.