Graduate Medical Education Research Resources
The Office of Research GME was created by the UCF/HCA Healthcare GME Consortium to handle all research related issues.
- If you are uncertain about needing to use the IRB for your research, please refer to the human subjects research form on the right panel.
- For more information on medical research, please refer to our research FAQs, located on the right panel.
- If you are a GME faculty member at one of our hospital sites, you must have an IRIS account in order to submit research.
- It is recommended that the traineet be listed as Principle Investigator to facilitate IRB consideration, or that the GME faculty have non-salary core faculty (if not employed by UCF). Please refer to the IRIS account request form on the right panel.
- See DataClear FAQ link for more information about HCA research requests.
- Approved poster templates and other research-related forms are available on MedHub or through local GME offices and program coordinators.
Faculty Development and Online CME
UCF College of Medicine has developed a number of online educational tools that provide faculty development and continuing medical education credits. In addition, we also offer an Advanced Clinical Teaching program that will instruct residents and faculty in best practices for medical education.
Please note: You must create a CME Tracker Profile (Click here for instructions) and complete evaluations prior to receiving CME credits.
To access available CME courses, please visit our Graduate Medical Education Faculty and Program Development Series page.
Accreditation Statement – University of Central Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For additional information, please visit the UCF College of Medicine Faculty Life and Development office.