- Instructor, Thomas Jefferson University, Center for Translational Medicine, 2008
- Assistant Professor of Physiology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Dept. of Pharmacology and Phyioslogy, 2008-2011
- Assistant Professor of Physiology, University of Central Florida, Dept. of Medical Education, 2011-2015
- Associate Professor of Physiology, University of Central Florida, Dept. of Medical Education, 2015-present
For a complete list of publications, please click here.
- Contributions to the FIRE Module Award, College of Medicine, October 2019
- Outstanding FIRE Research Mentor Award, College of Medicine, February 2019.
- Early Career Award for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, International Association of Medical Science Educators, April 2018.
- Dean’s Scholar as part of Dean’s Leadership Enhancement Program, September 2016.
- College of Medicine Award for Innovative Teaching, October 2016.
- College of Medicine Teaching Incentive Program Award, April 2016.
- Teaching Career Enhancement Award (Spring 2014), Selected by the American Physiological Society Awards Committee and APS Council. $3435 to attend 2015 International Association of Medical Science Educators conference.
- Star Reviewer for 2012 (2013), Selected by Editors of American Physiological Society journals
- New Investigator Award (2013), Teaching Section of the American Physiological Society
- Golden Apple Award Winner (2011), Drexel University College of Medicine, Interdisciplinary Foundation of Medicine curriculum, Class of 2014
Education & Specialties
Ph.D. Physiology, August 2004, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Biology, December 1997, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
- UCF MD program
- High Fidelity Patient Simulation in Preclerkship Medical Students
- Evidence-based Learning in Medical Students (active learning)
- The use of Commercial Resources on Medical Student Learning
No recent media. Please check back soon.