The organizational chart for 2018 of the UCF College of Medicine is now available for viewing online.
View the UCF College of Medicine Organizational Chart in PDF
Facts at a Glance
The University of Central Florida College of Medicine will be the nation’s premier 21st century college of medicine—a national leader in education, research and patient care, recognized for supporting and empowering its students and faculty to realize their passion for discovery, healing, health and life, and for its ability to create partnerships to transform medical education and health care.
- Granted full accreditation in February 2013
- The college is the first medical school in the U.S. to begin implementing the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Patient Safety Curriculum, according to the World Health Organization
- The college received a $7.6 million federal grant to help Central Florida doctors develop and effectively use electronic health records to improve patient care
- The college is the first medical school in U.S. history to offer full four-year scholarships to an entire class
- The Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) noted that the developing knowledge management and assessment systems have the potential to be national models