- Burnett School College of Medicine
The UCF College of Medicine has begun a Suggestion/Compliment Box program in College of Medicine locations to encourage faculty, staff and students to recognize the accomplishments of colleagues and make suggestions for improvement.
The boxes are located as follows:
- 311C and 406 A in the medical education building at Lake Nona
- UCF Health break room
- HPAII 335 mail room
- BMS 136 mail room
- Annex front desk/mailboxes
- Burnett Biomedical Sciences building administrative suite mail room
- The second floor of the medical education building – Student Lounge on “Signature” column
- The first floor of the medical education building, on the column at the north elevator and the column right of Student Affairs
- The Burnett school building at Lake Nona to the right of the bulletin board near the elevator on the first floor
- The Gore Street facility
The goal of the effort is to increase communication, said Dr. Deborah German, vice president for medical affairs and dean of the College of Medicine. “I hope everyone will take time to make suggestions that will make us better and to compliment those who exceed expectations in their work,” she said. So far, the boxes have yielded 14 suggestions and four compliments.
Compliments and suggestions can be made anonymously. Boxes contain both Compliment and Suggestion cards in their racks and the cards are collected weekly at all locations and reviewed.