The reference desk is the first point of patron/librarian contact in the Health Sciences Library. The desk is generally staffed from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. From here, our library staff can assist you in many ways including:
- Providing directions to locations within the college
- Answering general questions about the library and the college
- Assisting with supply and equipment requests
- Locating items within our print and electronic collections
- Providing troubleshooting support of library provided resources
- Providing research Help
The reference desk can also be reached by phone at 407.266.1400. General reference questions and assistance can be provided by our front desk staff. In-depth reference inquiries may be directed to one of our librarians for further assistance.