While CLEP may help you receive your bachelor’s degree, we will not substitute CLEP for required coursework when considering an application for an interview. We will substitute AP and IB passing scores and Dual-Enrollment courses for prerequisites needed. If you earn accelerated credit for science courses, we will expect to see additional coursework in that discipline to indicate that you have mastered that subject. For example, if you had AP credit for Chem I, we would expect to see a solid grade in Chem II while in college; or, if you had AP credit for both Chem I and Chem II, we would expect to see you take an upper-level chemistry course in college and do well in that subject.