Dr. Seema Frosh is a board-certified Rheumatologist. She began her medical career at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC where she also completed both her Internal Medicine Residency and Rheumatology Fellowship training. Following completion of her training, the Orlando VA Medical Center welcomed Dr. Frosh as a staff Rheumatologist in January 2015.
As a full time faculty at the Orlando VA and courtesy Assistant Professor of Medicine with UCF COM, Dr. Frosh spends the majority of time in clinic practice and medical education. Dr. Frosh was a founding faculty member of the UCF/VA/HCA Rheumatology Fellowship Program, which has been in place since 2018. She currently serves as the Director of Curriculum and Didactics, as well as Site Director at the Orlando VA. Dr. Frosh is an avid educator for the fellows as a preceptor in their fellow-led clinic, and also precepts medical students and internal medicine residents during their Rheumatology Elective. Dr. Frosh has special interests in musculoskeletal radiology and the seronegative spondyloarthropathies, as well as a passion for helping patients manage gout.
Dr. Frosh is an associate member of the American College of Rheumatology and Florida Society of Rheumatology, as well as the Veterans Affairs Rheumatology Consortium and the Spondylarthritis Research and Treatment Network.
- Spitzer N, Frosh S, Vasquez J, Ho S. Eosinophilic Angiocentric Fibrosis: A Sino-orbital Mass-querader, British Medical Journal Case Reports, August 2018
- Afridi F, Frosh S. Silent Tracheobronchial Chondritis in a Patient with a Delayed Diagnosis of Relapsing Polychondritis, British Medical Journal Case Reports, July 2017
- Kerr G, Qaiyumi S, Richards J, Whelton S, Constantinescu F, Kindred C., Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis in African American Patients: The Need to Measure Disease Burden, Clinical Rheumatology, October 2015 34 (10); p1753-9
Education & Specialties
- Bachelor’s degree, Finance, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Doctor of Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine, DC
- Research Fellow, Rheumatology, Georgetown University Hospital, DC
- Fellow, Rheumatology, Georgetown University Hospital, DC
- Internal Medicine
- Seronegative Spondyloarthropathy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
No recent media. Please check back soon.