- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Medical Education, UCF College of Medicine (2015-)
- Visiting Scientist, National Laboratory for HIV Immunology, National HIV & Retrovirology Laboratories, Public Health Agency of Canada (2010-2015)
- Research Fellow, Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba (2010-2015)
- Instructor, Immunology and Medical Microbiology, University of Manitoba (2009-2015)
- Postdoctoral Associate, Allergy Asthma and Cancer Immunology, University of Manitoba (2007-2010)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) National Training Program in Allergy and Asthma, University of Manitoba (2005-2007)
For a complete list of publications, please click here.
- COVID-19 Trends and Forecast in the Eastern Mediterranean Region with a Particular Focus on Pakistan. Dil S, Dil N, Maken ZH. Cureus. 2020, 12;12(6):e8582.
- Role‐play: An innovative immune response simulation session enhances understanding of abstract principles of immunology, N Dil. The FASEB Journal. 2019, 33 (S1), 766.29-766.29
- How Postbaccalaureate Career Changer and Traditional Medical Students Differ Academically. Baill IC, Khallouq BB, Joledo O, Jacobs A, Larkin R, Dil N. South Med J. 2019, 112(12):610-616.
- Developing a tool for observing group critical thinking skills in first-year medical students: a pilot study using physiology-based, high-fidelity patient simulations. Nguyen K, Ben Khallouq B, Schuster A, Beevers C, Dil N, Kay D, Kibble JD, Harris DM, Adv Physiol Educ. 2017, 1;41(4):604-611.
- Innovative Teaching Award for effective use of innovative teaching methods in the curriculum, UCF College of Medicine, 2020.
- M1 Golden Apple Award for teaching excellence, UCF College of Medicine, 2019.
- Early Career Educator Award for excellence in teaching and educational leadership, UCF College of Medicine, 2016.
- Teaching Excellence Award, Department of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, 2011.
Education & Specialties
- PhD, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Fellowship, Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Fellowship, Allergy and Asthma, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Certification in Higher Education Teaching, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- MSc Pathology, College of Veterinary Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
- DVM, Gold Medalist, College of Veterinary Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
- Medical Microbiology
- Infectious Diseases
- UCF MD Program
- UCF COM/HCA -VA Rheumatology Fellowship Program
- UCF Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program
- Evidence-Based Active Learning Pedagogies
- Curriculum Development and Assessment
- Learner Engagement
- Public Health
No recent media. Please check back soon.