Matthew Robinson has his Masters of Science in Applied Statistics from Wright State University in Ohio. After graduation, Mr. Robinson began working as a contractor for Air Force Research Laboratories. Later that same year, Mr. Robinson moved on to the Central California Tristeza Eradication Agency, where he worked as a contractor on the Multiple Pest Survey project. He continued to expand his career at the University of Florida’s Clinical Translation Science Institute as a Data Managements Analysts II in the Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) Program.
Mr. Robinson joined the UCF College of Medicine in 2019. He is currently a consulting biostatistician, utilizing his background in experiment and research design, power analysis, spatial analysis, categorical data analysis, and R programming. He is serving as an Assistant in Medicine with the Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences within the Medical Education department. He will continue to utilize his vast skills to provide statistical consultation expertise to the faculty, adding to his 150+ project consultations. Mr. Robinson also has a history of student mentorship and grant proposal writing. He assisted with the study design, sample size, and power analysis for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Global Growth and Opportunity grant worth $8.7 million. He is an American Statistical Association Member, and previous President of the Applied and Consulting Statistician Support and Collaboration Group at the University of Florida.
- Sikora, J., Gregory, J., George, A., Clayton, S., Zou, B., Robinson, M., Pelletier, J.P. (2018). Soluble antigens in plasma allow mismatched transfusion without hemolysis. Transfusion, 58 (4), 1006-1011. https://doi.org/10.1111/trf.14510.
- Philip, J., Kegg, C., Lopez-Colon, D., Kelly, B.J., Lawrence, R.M., Robinson, M. A., Bleiweis, M.S. (2018). Safety of a 2-Day Antibiotic Regimen After Delayed Chest Closure Post Pediatric Cardiac Surgery. Journal of Intensive Care Medicine, 088506661879284. https://doi.org/10.1177/0885066618792849.
- Moawad, N.S., Arkerson, B., Laguere, M., & Robinson, M. (2018). 92: Long-term outcomes of laparascopic surgery for endometriosis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 218(2), S949. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.AJOG.2017.12.111.
- Marchick, M.R., Setteducato, M.L., Revenis, J.J., Robinson, M.A., Weeks, E.C., Payton, T.F., Allen, B.R. (2017). Comparison of 3 Symptom Classification Methods to Standardize the History Component of the HEART Score. Critical Pathways in Cardiology, 16(3), 102-104. https://doi.org/10.1097/HPC.0000000000000119.
- Moawad, N., Baker, S., Hergert, S., Shuster, J., & Robinson, M. (2017). Trends in the Surgical Management of Ectopic Pregnancy with the Addition of MIS Faculty. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, 24(7), S81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmig.2017.08.216.