Dr. Trolice is double Board-certified in REI and OB/GYN while maintaining annual recertification in these specialties and has been awarded the American Medical Association’s “Physicians’ Recognition Award” annually. He holds the unique distinction of also being a fellow in the American Colleges of OB/GYN, Surgeons and Endocrinology. His fellow physicians select him for Top Doctor in America® annually since 2007, honoring him as one among the top 5% of doctors in the U.S.
Among Dr. Trolice’s awards are the Social Responsibility and Leadership Awards by the National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association, The American College of Ob/Gyn National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education and Mentor of the Year Award, and the Osler Teaching Award.
Dr. Trolice serves on committees for the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology as well as the editorial advisory board of Ob.Gyn.News. In addition to extensive publications of scientific studies and medical articles, he is a reviewer in leading medical journals. Dr. Trolice lectures at numerous national and international seminars and advocates on Capitol Hill for infertility insurance coverage, research funding, and awareness. He appears regularly on TV news/talk shows, radio, podcasts, print/online magazines and newspapers as an expert on reproductive health topics.
He has moderated many global podcasts and webinar in addition to his own called “Fertility Health.” His latest book is “The Fertility Doctor’s Guide to Overcoming Infertility: Discovering Your Reproductive Potential and Maximizing Your Odds of Having a Baby.” Dr. Trolice joined the UCF College of Medicine in 2007 as a Volunteer/Affiliate faculty member, becoming a NS Core faculty member in 2021.
- Biskup E, Lu Y, Sun Y, Trolice M, Appiah L, Lindheim S. Fertility and Sterility Dialog [Internet]. “The Great Wall: the symbol of a path to great progress in oncofertility services.” 2019 July. Available from https://www.fertstertdialog.com/rooms/101-consider-this/posts/50857-lindheim-consider-this
- Broughton D, Chen S, Crawford N, Feinberg E, Forman E, Grindler N, Kallen A, Kudesia R, Perfetto C, Shahine, Trolice M, Omurtag K. Fertility and Sterility Dialog [Internet]. “Fertility social media influencers, part 1: your brand and your narrative.” 2019 September. Available from https://www.fertstertdialog.com/posts/52945-omurtag-consider-this-part-1
- Broughton D, Chen S, Crawford N, Feinberg E, Forman E, Grindler N, Kallen A, Kudesia R, Perfetto C, Shahine, Trolice M, Omurtag K. Fertility and Sterility Dialog [Internet]. “Rise of the social media influencer in fertility care, part 2: doin’ it (professionally) for the “Gram.” 2019 October. Available from https://www.fertstertdialog.com/posts/54156-omurtag-consider-this-part-2
- Trolice MP, Madeira JL, Lindheim, SR. Fertility and Sterility Dialog [Internet]. “IVF Errors – Is this Only the Tip of the Iceberg?” 2020 January. Available from https://www.fertstertdialog.com/posts/58705-trolice-consider-this
- Agarwal S, Booth R, Madeira JL, Trolice MP, Petrozza J, Lindheim SR. Fertility and Sterility Dialog [Internet]. “Profiteering during the COVID-19 War: Application of the Core Bioethics Principles.” 2020 April. Available from https://www.fertstertdialog.com/posts/66118-core-bioethical-principles-and-the-ethics-of-continued-care-during-the-covid-19-war
- Agarwal S, Trolice MP, Lindheim SR. E-Cigarette use in Reproductive Age Women and Pregnancy: A rising health concern. Fertil Steril 2020;113:1133-34. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2020.01.031
- Allen R, Agarwal S, Trolice MP. Cross-sectional analysis of online patient reviews of infertility care providers. F&S Reports 2020;1:282-6. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xfre.2020.07.004
- Burke, C.A., Skytte, A., Kasiri, S. Howell D, Patel Z, Trolice MP, et al. A cohort study of men infected with COVID-19 for presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus in their semen. J Assist Reprod Genet 2021;38:785–9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10815-021-02119-y
- Trolice, MP Linking stress and infertility-more than a chicken and egg conundrum. J Assist Reprod Genet 2021; 38, 873–875. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10815-021-02145-w
- Ludwin A, Trolice MP, Bhagavath B, Lindheim SR. Resection of a uterine septum in a normal uterus: Whoa Nellie. Fert Stert 2021;115:1140-2. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2021.03.010
- Trolice MP, Curchoe C, Quaas A. Artificial Intelligence – The future is now. J Assist Reprod Genet (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10815-021-02272-4
- Trolice MP. The Septate Uterus and Metroplasty – Another Dogma Under Siege. Fertil Steril 2021;116:693-4. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2021.06.063
- Agarwal, S, Trolice MP, Madeira JL, Lindheim SR. Boutique Egg Freezing: Empowering Technology or Marketing Phenomenon? A Word of Caution. J Obstet Gynaecol India 2021; https://doi.org/10.1007/s13224-021-01528-4
Education & Specialties
- BA, Columbia University, NY, NY
- MD, University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ -Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, New Jersey
- MBA, University of Delaware
No recent media. Please check back soon.