- Assistant Professor in the Biology Department, Penn State University, Altoona (2003-2008)
- Assistant Professor in the Anatomy Department, AZCOM, Midwestern University (2008-2012)
- Associate Professor in the Anatomy Department, AZCOM, Midwestern University (2012-2018)
- Professor in the Anatomy Department, AZCOM, Midwestern University (2018)
- Associate professor in the Medical Education Department, UCF COM (2018-)
For a complete list of publications, please click here.
- Garner DK, Patel AB, Hung J, Castro M, Segev TG, Plochocki JH, Hall MI. Midline and Mediolateral Episiotomy: Risk Assessment Based on Clinical Anatomy. Diagnostics 2021, 11, 211. https://doi.org/10.3390/diagnostics11020221
- Michalski C, Cowan M, Bohinsky J, Dickerson R, Plochocki JH. Mixed Reality Technology Influences Motivation for Learning in Medical Students. MedEdPublish 2020, 9(1). https://doi.org/10.15694/mep.2020.000155.1
- Broderick TL, Rasool S, Li R, Zhang Y, Anderson M, Al-Nakkash L, Plochocki JH, Geetha T, Babu JR. Neuroprotective Effects of Chronic Resveratrol Treatment and Exercise Training in the 3xTg-ADMouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2020, 21, 7337. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms21197337
- Plochocki JH. Several ways Generation Z may shape the medical school landscape. J. Med. Educ. Curric. Dev. 2019, 6, 1-4. https://doi.org/10.1177/2382120519884325
- Hellings A, Buchan L, Castro M, St Aubin CR, Fisher AL, Al-Nakkash L, Broderick TL, Plochocki JH. Bone Strength is Improved with Genistein Treatment in Mice with Diet-Induced Obesity. Curr. Dev. Nutr. 2019, 3, 121.
- Alkhouli M, Hung J, Squire M, Anderson M, Castro M, Babu JR, Al-Nakkash L, Broderick TL, Plochocki JH. Exercise and resveratrol increase fracture resistance in the 3xTg-AD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. BMC Complement. Altern. Med. 2019, 19, 39. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-019-2451-6
- Hung J, Al-Nakkash L, Broderick TL, Castro M, Plochocki JH. Leptin-Deficient Mice Have Altered Three-Dimensional Growth Plate Histomorphometry. Diabetol. Metab. Syndr. 2019, 11, 8. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13098-019-0402-5
- Hall MI, Plochocki JH, Ruiz S, Rodriguez-Sosa JR. Male and female anatomical homologies in the perineum of the dog (Canis familiaris). Vet. Med. Sci. 2019, 5, 39-47. https://doi.org/10.1002/vms3.128
Education & Specialties
- Ph.D. (Biological Anthropology): May 2004, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- B.A. in Anthropology: May 1997, State University of New York, Cortland, NY
- Gross Anatomy
- UCF MD program (Structure and Function, Brain and Behavior modules)
- Medical education
- Clinical anatomy
- Functional morphology
- Skeletal biology
No recent media. Please check back soon.