Library Technology and Information Services Department provides technology equipment and support services to students, staff, and faculty at the UCF College of Medicine.
Library Tech Support Services
Our support services include:
- Assistance with general technology questions
- iPad setup and troubleshooting
- Mobile app installation
- One-on-one technology consultations
- Tech workshops
- HSL-issued laptop troubleshooting
- Library software program support
- Assistance for library-subscribed resources and mobile applications
If you need assistance with any of the areas stated above, you can visit us at the Health Sciences Library during operating hours or contact a member of the library tech team at firstname.lastname@example.org.