- Graduate Faculty
- PhD Biomedical Sciences
- MD-PhD Biomedical Sciences
- MS Biomedical Sciences (non-thesis)
- MS Biotechnology (thesis)
- Student Recognitions and Awards
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate Advising
- Where Are They Now?
- Apply Now
- Program Data
- College of Graduate Studies
In This Section
|PhD Biomedical Sciences Application Deadline||Jan 1|
|MS Biomedical Sciences Application Deadline||Jan 1|
|MS Biomedical Sciences (Neuroscience Track) Application Deadline||Jan 1|
|MS Biomedical Sciences (Cancer Biology Track) Application Deadline||Jan 1|
|MS Biomedical Sciences (Metabolic and Cardiovascular Sciences Track) Application Deadline||Jan 1|
|MS Biomedical Sciences (Infectious Disease Track) Application Deadline||Jan 1|
|MS Biotechnology (Thesis) Application Deadline||Jan 1|
|MS Integrated Medical Science Track (New) Application Deadline||Dec. 1st (Fall Priority) and Jan. 15th (Fall General)|
|MD/PhD Biomedical Sciences Application Deadline||Feb. 1st (Domestic) / Jan. 15th (International)|
How to apply: College of Graduate Studies
Apply Online: All applications to UCF must be submitted online. All supporting documents must be sent to the College of Graduate Studies.
Application Status: You can check the status of your application anytime online after your application has been submitted and processed at https://my.ucf.edu. Please note that it can take two to three weeks for files to be updated.
Application Processing Fee
- The non-refundable application processing fee is $31.00 (this includes a $1.00 convenience fee) and it is required of all applicants for each application submitted.
- No application will be processed until the application fee is paid.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express cards, and checks are accepted and processed using a secure online payment system as one of the final steps of the submission process.
College of Graduate Studies Contact InformationMailing Address
P.O. Box 160112, Orlando, FL 32816-0112 Campus Address
Millican Hall, 230
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32816 Phone: 407-823-2766 Fax: 407-823-6442 Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences Graduate Office: Lisa Vaughn Sr. Admissions Specialist Graduate Programs