The Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program Office is an integral part of ensuring students’ success in their graduate and/or doctoral studies. During the application process, the Program Office is in charge of receiving and organizing all applicants’ files and presenting those files to the MS and Ph.D. Admissions Committees for review. Acceptance and denial letters are also sent out through the Program Office upon decisions made by the Admissions Committees.
Please note these Application Deadlines:
- PhD Biomedical Sciences – Jan 1 (Domestic); Dec 1 (International)
- MD/PhD Biomedical Sciences – Feb 1 (Domestic); Jan 15 (International)
- MS Biotechnology (Thesis) – Jan 1 (Domestic); Dec 1 (International)
- MS Biomedical Sciences – Jan 1 (Domestic); Dec 1 (International)
- MS Biomedical Sciences Integrated Medical Sciences Track – Jan 1 (Fall Priority); Jun 1 (Fall General)
- MS Biomedical Sciences All Other Tracks – Jan 1 (Domestic); Dec 1 (International)
Please note that there is no spring and summer admission.
The Program Office remains heavily involved once students begin their graduate and/or doctoral student careers. Beginning with orientation, the Program Office also assists students with course registration, organizing seminars, symposiums, thesis defenses, and tracking student achievements throughout their time in the program(s). Moreover, the Program Office is a critical link of communication between the students and their program directors and coordinators, keeping all parties up to date on the latest protocols and information for the department.