We appreciate your interest in our Internal Medicine Program. Our program is a participant in the NRMP Match and accepts applications through ERAS.
Below are the requirements for the application/admission process:
- ERAS application form
- Minimum 3 Letters of Recommendation (one being department of medicine chair letter)
- Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK)
- Within 2 years of medical school graduation preferred
- We do not offer pre-match positions
The same criteria listed above applies. COMLEX scores will be accepted in place of USMLE scores.
International medical graduates (IMGs)
If you are an International Medical Graduate, you will need to provide the following information/documentation to be considered for admission.
- Eligible for ECFMG certification by the match
- We sponsor J1 visas
- Clinical experience in the U.S. (hands-on experience preferred)
Interviews are held from October through January.
For information on ERAS, you may access their website at aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/. Current medical students can also obtain additional information at their medical school dean’s office. To locate us in ERAS, please use 1401100909.
For more information, please see our Eligibility Policy: