We appreciate your interest in our Internal Medicine Program. Our program is a participant in the NRMP Match and accepts applications through ERAS. ERAS registration for the 2021 Match opens in October 2020.
Below are the requirements for the application/admission process:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) must be achieved by the second attempt, preferably on first attempt
- Within 2 years of medical school graduation
The same criteria listed above applies. COMLEX scores will be accepted in place of USMLE scores.
International medical graduates (IMGs)
If you are an International Medical Graduate, you will need to provide the following information/documentation to be considered for admission.
- Eligible for ECFMG certification by the match
- We sponsor J1’s visa
- Clinical experience in the U.S. (hands-on experience preferred)
Interviews are held from November through February.
For information on ERAS, you may access their website at aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/. Current medical students can also obtain additional information at their medical school dean’s office. To locate us in ERAS, please use 1401100909.
For more information, please see our Eligibility Policy: