If you experience illness after your international medical experience, it is recommended you visit the UCF Student Health Services Travel Clinic. More information is at the link below:
You may also contact Dr. Carmelo Licitra (Carmelo.Licitra@orlandohealth.com), Director of the Orlando GeoSentinel site, an international CDC-funded surveillance network that studies International travel related illnesses.
If you believe you experienced a travel-related illness during or after your trip, the information needed is as follows:
- Country of birth. If you were born outside of the US, please indicate when you emigrated to the US.
- Have you visited other countries prior to Peru and when?
- Approximate date when symptoms started.
- Diagnosis (This can be a general syndromic diagnosis such as diarrhea or a specific, probable or confirmed diagnosis.
- Did you see a travel medicine provider prior to the trip ?
- Travel related Immunizations ( Hep A, Typhoid,etc.)