Continuous Professional Development serves as a provider, co-provider, or joint provider of educational activities that do not accept commercial support.
If you wish to offer AMA PRA Category 1™ credit for your next event please follow the procedure instructions and download the accompanying materials below.
- Complete CPD Application form
- The CPD staff can offer assistance to ensure that the educational activity has been planned in compliance with ACCME Criterion, Standards for Integrity and Independence, UCF Industry Relations Policy and Guidelines and CPD policies.
- Complete the CPD Disclosure form
- All planners and faculty in charge of the content of the educational activity must complete the CPD disclosure form for identification and resolution of any potential conflicts of interests.
- Submit the CPD application and all planner/faculty disclosure forms for processing.
- E-mail completed materials to the CPD coordinator (Alaina West, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The CPD Coordinator will review the application and forward it to the CPD advisory committee for approval and provide additional instructions once an approval decision has been made.