- The Bylaws Committee shall annually review these bylaws, consider proposed changes, and make recommendations regarding such changes to the Faculty Council.
- The committee shall be composed of members of the core faculty with proportional representatives from the units within COM.
- The committee will have five members and its members will be appointed by the Faculty Council Leadership committee after consultation with the Committee on Committees. The President of the Faculty Council shall designate the Chair of the Bylaws Committee.
COM Faculty Council Bylaws
- Debopam Chakrabarti, Biomedical Sciences, 2015-2018
- Yoon Kim, Biomedical Sciences, 2014-2017
- Manette Monroe, Clinical, 2014-2017
- Bernard Gros, Clinical, 2016-2019
- Diane Davey, Clinical, 2015-2018