Everyone is an artist in some way!
Whether you sing, play an instrument, visually create, dance, write, perform, or just like organizing events- there is something for you with Arts in Medicine!
Why should you join Arts in Medicine as a UCF COM student?
– Art has been shown to be therapeutic for stress
– Express yourself through the arts and humanities
– People who are involved in the arts have been shown to be better critical thinkers
– Help organize and/or perform in hospitals and clinics throughout Central Florida
– Collaborate with your peers outside of your studies
– Put your own imprint on the College of Medicine
– Participate in the numerous fun activities planned throughout the year