Dr. Jay Ladde is an active Emergency Medicine physician at Orlando Health with board certification in Emergency Medicine. He holds an appointment of Fellow for the American College of Emergency Physicians and American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Ladde started his medical career at Baylor College of Medicine and continued on to residency training in Emergency Medicine at Orlando Regional Medical Center. During his residency, Dr. Ladde became active in education and served as an Assistant Professor and Assistant Medical Director for Valencia College. After completing residency, he joined the Emergency Physicians of Central Florida and was appointed as Assistant Professor for both Florida State University College of Medicine and University of Florida College of Medicine.
The College of Medicine welcomed Dr. Ladde in September 2010. In his role as Assistant Professor and Clerkship Director for Emergency Medicine, he will be responsible for developing the required Emergency Medicine Clerkship curriculum. This includes developing the goals and objectives and clinical experiences for the clerkship. He will also continue in his role as Assistant Residency Director for Emergency Medicine at Orlando Health.
- Tintinalli, JE, Cline, DM, Cydulka, RK, et al. “Central Nervous System Procedures and Devices”, Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide. 7th Ed., 2011.
- Tintinalli, JE, Gabor, KD, Stapczynski, JP. “Neurologic Devices”, Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide. 6th Ed., 2003.
- Silvestri S, Rothrock SG, Kennedy D, Ladde J, Bryant M, Pagane J. Can Paramedics Safely Identify Patients Not Requiring Transport to the Emergency Department. Journal of Prehospital Care, October, 2002.
Education & Specialties
- B.S., Microbiology, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Resident, Emergency Medicine, Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida
- Emergency Medicine
No recent media. Please check back soon.