Dr. Hina Tareen joins the UCF College of Medicine physician practice after completing her Rheumatology fellowship and Internal Medicine residency at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
Dr. Tareen received her M.D. at Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, and her undergraduate degree in Biology and Health Care Ethics at Texas Christian University. She is board certified in both Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology by the American College of Rheumatology. During her training she received the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism in Medicine award for exhibiting humanism, compassion, excellence in clinical care, dedication and leadership.
Dr. Tareen was drawn to rheumatology because she said the specialty allows her to develop life-long relationships with patients as she works with them to manage their chronic conditions.
Dr. Tareen will be seeing patients in the clinic and will also be working closely mentoring trainees, including residents and fellows.
Education & Specialties
- Doctorate of Medicine, Texas A&M College of Medicine, College Station, TX
- Fellowship, Rheumatology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Internal Medicine
- Quality Improvement
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine Board Certified
- American College of Rheumatology-Rheumatology Board Certified
No recent media. Please check back soon.