About Jeffrey Huang, M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey Huang is certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Huang has over 16 years’ experience as a Staff Anesthesiologist with Orlando Health. He is also an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology with the UCF College of Medicine. Dr. Huang has served as a mentor, advisor, and instructor with the UCF College of Medicine. Within these roles, he has mentored medical student’s clinical research, conducted admission interviews, and served as a specialty advisor for MS4 students.
Dr. Huang is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists, Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Society, and the American Society for Enhanced Recovery. He also serves as an editor and journal reviewer for numerous publications in the field of Anesthesiology. Dr. Huang is an active leader with national and international anesthesiology committees and associations.
Dr. Huang is also an active visiting professor and lecturer throughout China and the U.S. His most recent conferences include the Florida Society of Perioperative Nurses Society annual meeting, and the Hunan Society of Anesthesiology annual meeting in Hunan, China. Additionally, Dr. Huang has been interviewed on local news channel WFTV and with Orlando Health on excellent patient care.
- Huang, J. Nonobstetric surgery in pregnancy women. Anesthesiology: Clinical case review. Edited by Linda S. Aglio and Richard D. Urman.
- Huang J, Zhang H. Operating Room Crisis Checklists. 2015. Edited by Huang, J.
- Huang J, Zhang H. Emergency Manuals. 2015. Edited by Huang, J.
- Huang J, Liu Z. Pediatric Critical Events Checklists, 2015, Edited by Huang J
- Huang, J. Non-obstetric surgery in pregnancy women. Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice (Chinese edition); 8th Edition. Edited by Chestnut, Saunders.
- Zhao P, Huang J. What lessons China can learn from US anesthesia history. New Advancement in Anesthesia; 1st Edition. Edited by Deng Z, et al. Beijing, People Health Publisher. 2015.
- Huang J: Healthcare Simulation Dictionary (Chinese edition) 2017; Edited by Huang J, Chen B
- Huang J: Anesthesia Crisis Resource Management Teacher Handbooks, 1st Edition, edited by Huang J 2017, Beijing University People’s Hospital
Peer Reviewed Publication
- Huang J, Huan G: Regional anesthesia practice in China: a survey. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia 2016; 34:115-23
- Huang J: Implementation of emergency manuals in China. APSF Newsletter Oct 2016; 43-45
- Nelson G, Altman AD, Nick A, Meyer LA, Ramirez PT, Achtaric C, Antrobus J, Huang J, Scott M, Wijk L, Acheson N, Ljungqvist O, Dowdy SC: Guidelines for pre- and intra-operative care in gynecologic/oncology surgery: Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Society Recommendations- Part I Obstet Gyneol 2016; 140: 312-22
- Nelson G, Altman AD, Nick A, Meyer LA, Ramirez PT, Achtaric C, Antrobus J, Huang J, Scott M,, Wijk L, Acheson N, Ljungqvist O, Dowdy SC: Guidelines for pre- and intra-operative care in gynecologic/oncology surgery: Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Society Recommendations- Part II Obstet Gyneol 2016; 140: 323-32
- Huang, J. The initial steps of operating room emergency checklist. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2015, Jun 19. pii: S0952-8180(15)00150-6.
- Huang, J. Bundled payment and enhanced recovery after surgery. Journal of Medical Practice Management. 2015. 30: 349-53.
- Huang, J. Enhanced recovery after surgery protocols and perioperative lung protection. J Anesth Perioper Med. 2014. 1: 47-53.