The Biomedical Sciences Graduate Services Office is an integral part of ensuring students’ success in their graduate and/or doctoral studies. During the application process, the BSGO is in charge of receiving and organizing all applicants’ files and presenting those files to the MS and Ph.D. Admissions Committees for review. Acceptance and denial letters are also sent out through the BSGO upon decisions made by the Admissions Committees.
Please note these Application Deadlines:
- Ph.D. Biomedical Sciences – Dec 15
- MS Biomedical Sciences – Jan 15
- MS Biomedical Sciences – Neuroscience Track – Jan 15
- MS Biomedical Sciences – Cancer Biology Track (New!) – Jan 15
- MS Biomedical Sciences – Metabolic and Cardiovascular Sciences Track (New!)- Jan 15
- MS Biomedical Sciences – Infectious Disease Track (New!) – Jan 15
- MS Biotechnology (Thesis) – Jan 15
- MS Biotechnology (Professional Science Masters Track) – International Applicants: Jan 15, Domestic Applicants: May 1
- There is no spring admission.
The BSGO remains heavily involved once students begin their graduate and/or doctoral student careers. Beginning with orientation, the BSGO also assists students with course registration, organizing seminars, symposiums, thesis defenses, and tracking student achievements throughout their time in the program(s). Moreover, the BSGO is a critical link of communication between the students and their program directors and coordinators, keeping all parties up to date on the latest protocols and information for the department.
Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences Graduate Programs
PhD Biomedical Sciences Program Link
MS Biomedical Sciences Program Link
MS Biotechnology Program Link