The acceptance package will include the Acceptance Letter and a Combined Response Form. We request that the Combined Response Form and state Residency Affidavit be returned to the Admissions Office within two weeks from the date of the Acceptance Letter. The Combined Response form will include information regarding:
- acceptance/declination of the offered seat
- review of AMCAS-supported Criminal Background Check requirement
- review of Technical Standards and the chance to respond if an accommodation is needed
- review and print-out of state Residency Affidavit Form
- information regarding final transcripts.
If the Response Form is not received from the applicant, the Admissions Office will make every effort to contact the applicant to determine their intent. Non-receipt of the Response Form within the time specified in the letter will be grounds for cancellation of the offer of acceptance at the discretion of the Director of Admissions.