What is the FCC??
- The Faculty Collaboration Center is a safe place to try out new ideas and test emerging technologies before implementation.
- 24/7 badge access
- Faculty friendly, student free zone
- Access to instructional designers and technologist, graphic designer, and a medical illustrator.
- Private workspace available
- Meeting space
- Just-in-time training
- Laptop checkout (Articulate Studio, MS Office, and TurningPoint)
Faculty Collaboration Center Contacts
- EdTech Main line – 6-1459
- IT Helpdesk – 6-4357
- Dale Voorhees, Director, Educational Technology – 6-1435
- Alex Chacon, Digital Imaging Technician – 6-1453
- Melissa Cowan, Instructional Designer – 6-1445
- Matthew Malone, Instructional Technologist – 6-1428
- Ryan Dickerson, Medical Illustrator
- Canvas – Webcourses
- Articulate Studio & Storyline
- Virtual Microscope
- Panopto – Lecture Capture
- Graphic Design
- Classroom Support
- Custom Illustrations and Animations
- Poser Production & Printing
- Image and Document Scanning
- DVD/Blu-ray Production and Duplication
- Laminating (up to poster size)
- Video Production
- Skype for Business Video/Web Conferencing
- Support for Academic Special Events
- Consultations, when requested to assist in determining the best way to meet particular instructional challenges via the use of technology.
FCC Helpful Links