Check Out Cafe Menu Online
Posted on: August 8, 2012
Hungry? You can now check out the College of Medicine’s Café’s daily menu online by clicking on this link.
As the new school year begins, Café manager Karina Ortega said the eatery is adding new features based on customer feedback, including:
- Later hours for full service meals. Stay tuned for details.
- A new after-hours system. You will be able to swipe a credit card to pay for late-night snacks and meals rather than filling out the paper honor code form.
- Expanded health snack offerings that are recommended by Florida Hospital’s Healthy 100 initiative. The new snacks are low-sugar, low-fat and low-salt and are high in fiber.
- Daily stir fry dishes and a variety of international vegetarian foods such like spicy garbanzos and spinach from India.
- A daily sandwich special.
- A weekly special comfort food – think macaroni and cheese.
Newsletter Sign Up
Want to stay up to date with the UCF College of Medicine? Sign up for our newsletters by entering your email below, and we will send you periodical news and information.